Backup Mail Services
Our backup mail servers receive your emails in the event that
a message has difficulty being delivered to your own server due
to temporary network outages or server maintenance.
By simply adding more MX records to your DNS zone, you can ensure
that mail sent to your organization is never lost or delayed. In
the event that your primary mail server is not available for any
reason, all mail is automatically sent to one of our backup servers
instead. Our systems will automatically forward any stored mail
to you as soon as we detect your server is back on-line.
Think what this economical service could save you if you didn't
miss just that one important order or inquiry!
You can protect your mail feed for as little as $40 a year. How
much would you loose if you lost just one order?
Summary of benefits
- Three high availability secure mail servers for you to use
- All email is scanned for viruses as standard
- Spam filters to help prevent unwanted mail as standard
- Responsive and friendly technical support if needed
- Default storage of mail for 10 days, longer if needed
- Seamless operation, fully automatic forwarding of mail
- In the event of an outage at your site, clients will be unaware
of the problem
- Time tested and proven business solution
Our pricing for secondary MX services on a per year basis are given
5 mb storage : $40/year
500 MB storage : $100/year
Please contact our sales department
to order these services for your site.